Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am officially a blogger...

So I'm new at this blogging thing...it seems like all of my friends have blogs now. After Jackson was born someone told me that I should start a blog and honestly I haven't thought to do one until now. Maybe because I felt it too much effort and took to much of my time or really I thought who would want to read all of my rambling? Well, I guess a lot of people do! So here I am "blogging"! I feel like I have arrived!

Let me explain the title of the blog...The Kern crew is in a nutshell my family. This blog is dedicated to them and all the funny, crazy things that we do. I have 2 boys; John is 4 and Jackson is 2 months. They are 2 of the sweetest boys and I thank God everyday that I'm their mommy! So be watching for the Kern crew blog in the future to read and see what John and Jackson are up to!

2 comments: